Friday, March 20, 2009

Settled at last

I'm glad to announce that our move has been completed and we are in our new digs. Of course taking a four-bedroom, three-car garage home and downsizing it into a two-bedroom, one-car garage townhome is a challenge. At least I will be able to concentrate on writing the seriess rather than worrying about lawn care and upkeep. Not that I did much of that anyway, but it still worried me.

My article to the editor (Idaho Statesman) ran today and I'm going to be interested in any comments I get back from that. More on that later.

Having joined the American Christian Fiction Writer's association has been a great input to me on the novel series. I'm refining my point-of-view (POV) for each of the novels (Colorado Crossfire - first one in the series) is just about finished and it does improve the readibility of the book by more positively placing the character that is active in charge of all the thoughts until a scene change or a chapter change.

I have also joined the Idahope Writer's chapter of the ACFW and have met many interesting and positive writers locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment